As Heritage International continues to grow, we are continually looking for dynamic, talented individuals to join our organization.
Heritage International believes in diversity and our people are some of the most creative, forward-thinking people in the business. Coming from a wide range of backgrounds, their individual experiences and different points of view promote creativity and innovation and lead to superior business solutions for us and our clients. Our people have made Heritage International what it is today- a truly employee inspired organization.
If you thrive in a creative, innovative, and energetic work environment, Heritage International is the place for you! We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement. Only the best need apply.
If you are the one, please apply to email@example.com
Job post for Network Engineer
We are looking for Network Engineers to design, implement, maintain, and support network infrastructures for both internal and our customers. You will be part of a team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., servers, routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s or customer’s security team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Interface with customers and perform analysis of business challenges, user and functional requirements, business processes, standard operating procedures, workflows, and other documents; designs and accomplishes product presentations or demonstrations.
- Designs and creates technical sales presentations and custom product demonstrations for prospects.
- Reviews sales and marketing documents for technical accuracy.
- Identifies sales requirements by establishing personal rapport with persons in the position to understand service requirements.
- Identifies application or environmental issues by installing evaluation equipment; developing and implementing checklist to determine client readiness.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Provides technical support to clients by maintaining remote account system access for clients; developing training tools; assisting in system analysis.
- Maintains equipment and systems by designing, implementing, and maintaining technical equipment.
- Assists prospects with installation and configuration of product; manages the evaluation and proof-of-concept process over the phone.
- Contributes to sales team effort by delivering technical presentations and demonstrations; developing prototypes; supporting proof-of-concept efforts; accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supports sales representatives by engaging in prospect-facing, pre-sales activities.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Engineer Skills, Qualifications and Certifications (Applicable to both positions above):
Project Management, Problem Solving, LAN/WAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning, People Management
Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in the relevant field. (Systems Integrators or Service Providers will be an added plus)
Candidates should be Malaysian citizen
Minimum level of education: Bachelor´s Degree in relevant field
Minimum certification: CCNA and anything relevant
Added plus: CISCO, HP Network and Fortinet product knowledge
Availability for travel: Yes